How do I declare the HR Major or Minor?

Visit the How to Declare the HR Major webpage.

Who do I contact for a Special Permission Number to register for a class?

Contact Grace Tien at or 848-445-9434 for all for HRM Courses (37:533).

What are the costs of tuition and fees?

 Click here to access the Rutgers Student Accounting Website to view the current tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 academic year. 

Who do I contact about qualifications for graduation and verifying my credits?

Contact Grace Tien at or 848-445-9434.

How do I request a copy of my transcripts?

Contact the Office of the University Registrar, New Brunswick at for a copy of your transcript.