- Stephen Adams. Making a Virtue of Necessity: Herman Miller’s Model for Innovation. Working Paper, 2012.
- Cecile Betit. Carris Companies Challenges and Successes on the Road to Employee Ownership and Governance. Working Paper, June 2018.
- Cecile G. Betit and Takao Kato. Does Employee Ownership Change Employee Attitudes and Behavior? An Econometric Case Study. Working Paper, June 2019.
- Cecile G. Betit. Employee-Ownership Provides Rich Ground for Expanded Research Elements: A Reflection. Working Paper, July 2019.
- Teresa M. Boyer. Women Leaders of Employee Owned Firms: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Leadership of Women Executives, 2018.
- George Cheney. Lessons From The Employee Ownership Best Practices Study, 2015.
- Robynn Cox. Broad Based Employee Ownership and Labor Market Outcomes of the Formerly Incarcerated. PowerPoint. Working Project, 2019.
Robynn Cox and Adrianne Clomax. The Role of Broad-Based Employee Ownership Plans in the Mental Health Outcomes of the Formally Incarcerated. PowerPoint. Working Project, 2019.
- Thomas Dudley. Consumer Interest in Shopping Employee-Owned. Working Paper, December 2016.
- Thomas Dudley. How Companies Use Employee Ownership Externally. Working Paper, May 2017.
- Thomas Dudley. The Company Perspective on Communicating Employee Ownership. Working Paper, July 2017.
- Thomas Dudley. Job Seeker Interest in Employee Ownership. Working Paper, December 2017.
- Kyle Farmbry. An Analysis of DOL ERISA Litigation 2002-2012: Lessons for a Discourse on Responsibilities of ESOP Fiduciaries, 2012.
Saehee Kang and Douglas Kruse. Employee Ownership and Job Attitudes: Investigating the Moderating Effect of Occupational Characteristics, 2019.
Jung ook Kim, Dan Weltmann, Ed Carberry, Joseph Blasi, and Douglas Kruse. Employee Survey for the National ESOP Employee Survey, 2019.
Jung ook Kim, Dan Weltmann, Ed Carberry, Joseph Blasi, and Douglas Kruse. Top Management Survey for the National ESOP Employee Survey, Management Survey, 2019.
Chris Mackin with Dick May, David Light, and Richard Pearl. Fiduciary Responsibilities Regarding External Investors in ESOP Companies.
Chris Mackin with Richard (Dick) May and Robert Hockett. Encouraging Inclusive Growth: The Employee Equity Loan Act.
Chris Mackin. Defining Employee Ownership: Four Meanings and Two Models.
Jeffrey Moriarty. Philosophical Aspects of Shared Capitalism. Presented at the Beyster Symposium, June 2011.
- Michael Paz. Employee Ownership and Earnings Management, PowerPoint, Presented at the Kelso Workshop, January 13, 2019.
Worker Ownership and Land Speculation in the Campus, Legislature, and Economic Theory of Leland Stanford, 1878-1891. Presentation for the Beyster Symposium,
La Jolla, California, June 2013.
Richard Simpson. The Aesthetics of Cooperation: Leland Stanford’s Urban Form and the Spatialization of Pedagogy. Manuscript chapter draft. December 2014.
Daniel Souleles. Learning to Own: Building Cultures of Ownership, Making Profitable Businesses, and Saving the Middle Class. Working Paper, 2017.
Peter Thompson. Employee Ownership in the Lab: A Multi-Level Study. Working Project, 2019.
Peter Thompson. Employee Ownership in the Lab: A Progress Report as of June, 2019. Working Project, 2019.
Stephen H. Wagner. Employee Ownership and Organizational Commitment: A Meta-analysis, with Emily Bailey, Cathy Bush, and Monica Filipkowski. Working Paper, 2014.
Dan Weltmann. Does Employee Stock Ownership Moderate the Outcomes of Pay Dispersion? Ph.D. Dissertation, Rutgers University School of Management and Labor Relations, January 2018.
Nancy Wiefek with Corey Rosen and Timothy Garbinsky. Promoting Employee Ownership: A Look at the States, 2019.
Vernon Woodley. What Factors Influence a Firm’s Decision to Create, Maintain or Terminate an ESOP? Working Paper, 2015.
Jacquelyn Yates. The Debt-Worthiness of ESOP Acquisition Loans. Working Paper, 2013.