CWW stands in solidarity.
Read our statement in support of Black Lives Matter.
The Center for Women and Work is a leader in research, education, and programs that promote economic and social equity for women workers, their families, and their communities.
As part of its multi-faceted research and policy work, The School of Management and Labor Relations' Center for Women and Work (CWW):
- Addresses women's advancement in the workplace
- Conducts cutting-edge research on successful public and workplace policies
- Provides technical assistance and programs to educators, industry, and governments
- Engages issues that directly affect the living standards of New Jersey's and the nation's working families
Check out recent publications!
- Report that examines the challenges facing housecleaners, nannies, and home health aides in New Jersey
- Report that captures how women working in retail, food service, and logistics experience unpredictable schedules
- Issue brief that outlines the economic and health impacts of sexual harassment
- Fact sheet on New Jersey home health aides.
Learn more about our leadership development program with the Center for HR and Leadership Development.
Have you seen our latest newsletter? Sign up to stay connected.
Make a gift to the Center for Women and Work general support fund.
For media inquiries, please contact: