At Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations, you will become a member of a global community that supports academic curiosity and can provide you with the critical skills needed to shape the world of work.
We offer numerous opportunities for intellectual rigor and leadership development through programs featuring top scholars in the fields of human resource management and labor and employment relations.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management (BA)
- Bachelor's Degrees in Labor and Employment Relations (BA and BS)
- Online Bachelor's in Labor and Employment Relations Option
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management
- Online Professional Master's in Human Resource Management
- Master's Degree in Labor and Employment Relations