The Center for Women and Work is a leader in research, education, and programs that promote economic and social equity for women workers, their families, and their communities.
What We Do
As part of its multi-faceted research and policy work, The School of Management and Labor Relations' Center for Women and Work (CWW):
- Addresses women's advancement in the workplace
- Conducts cutting-edge research on successful public and workplace
- Provides technical assistance and programs to educators, industry, and governments
- Engages issues that directly affect the living standards of New Jersey's and the nation's working families
We are currently engaged in ongoing projects on multiple topics, including:
- Success strategies employed by women executives in industries such as finance, pharmaceuticals, and communications
- Women’s attrition in undergraduate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors
- Impact of Family Leave Insurance program on New Jersey businesses
To view more of our current projects, please visit our projects page.