Focus: The panel brought together five leaders/activists to discuss how Bargaining for the Common Good strategies have been effectively implemented as part of the Fix LA Campaign and how it is spreading to San Diego and beyond.
- Stephen Lerner, Georgetown University—Origins and Significance of Bargaining for the Common Good
- Gilda Valdez, SEIU Local 721—A Model Common Good Case Study: A Local Union Perspective of The Fix LA Campaign
- Rev. William Smart, Southern Christian Leadership Conference—A Model Common Good Case Study: A Community Perspective of The Fix LA Campaign
- Jono Shaffer, Service Employees International Union—Bargaining for the Common Good Spreads
- Marilyn Sneiderman, Executive Director, CIWO - Rutgers University, Chair
Attendees: Participants from labor, management, and academic perspectives attended/selected among 80 different workshops, symposia, professional development and skill-building opportunities.