Log on anytime during our Virtual Information Session to learn about the Rutgers Master's Program in Labor and Employment Relations (MLER) or one of our graduate certificate programs.
Meet with Program Director Francis Ryan and members of our student support team to learn about the program and to ask your individual questions. A Career Management Specialist will also be online to provide information about the specialized career development support available to students in the MLER program, including connections for internship and job placements and development of networking and interviewing skills.
See directions below on how to connect to Webex Meetings from a mobile device
The Master of Labor and Employment Relations program allows you to expand your horizons from both the employee and employer perspectives. Our graduates have careers in many types of organizations ranging from corporations to non-profits, from unions to other social justice organizations, and from state or federal government agencies to public policy institutes. graduates are thoughtful professionals, informed leaders, and/or researchers grounded in contemporary reality.
The GRE is waived.
With the Rutgers MLER degree, you might:
- Specialize in diversity, globalization, or other current topics
- Lead a community or non-profit organization
- Combine labor relations with human resources
- Manage people with confidence in many types of organizations
- Build a career as a union professional
- Get a great job in a government agency like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Manage employment relations for an employer
Study Work. Value People. Lead Change.
Connect to Webex Meetings from a Mobile Device
- Click on the Webex meeting link
- Choose whether to dial-in or join the meeting via the installed app
- To join via the app, click “Download Cisco Webex Meetings App”
- Open the downloaded app, and accept the terms of service
- Click on “Join Meeting”
- Enter the Webex meeting link
- Enter your name and email address
- You will now have access to join the Webex meeting