- Joshua Pascoe, Head of Analytics, Honeywell
- Laura Famularo, Consultant, former Johnson & Johnson
- Brian McQuade, Head of Human Resources, Mizuho Bank
- Shannon Hobbs, Vice President of Human Resources, JPMorgan Chase
- Pat Downes, Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations Assistant Professor
- Helen Liu, Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations, Associate Professor
- Angela Stefatos Patel, Director, Willis Towers Watson
- Monika Navandar, Rutgers MHRM '13, Managing Partner, The Human Insights Corporation
- Andre Pandy, Founder and Managing Director, The Human Insights Corporation
- Bala Sathyanarayanan, Rutgers MHRM '05, Executive Vice President, Business Transformation and Human Resources, Xerox
*Please note that this event is approved for 7 SHRM Professional Development Credits.
The graduate chapter of Rutgers University's award-winning Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes this business conference annually to provide HR professionals with the opportunity to learn and discuss the latest HR trends, hot topics, and best practices. This networking experience also attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, as well as Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts. To learn more about RU SHRM, visit rushrm.org.