Audience: Current or aspiring Human Resource Management practitioners and researchers.
Meet and gain insights from top Human Resource Management experts who will address how HR adds value and provides a competitive advantage for your organization through the use of HR analytics, strategy, and leadership, among other topics.
Our notable speakers will include:
- Alexander Alonso, Chief Knowledge Officer, SHRM
- Lucien Alziari, CHRO, Prudential
- Autumn Gagarinas, Sr. Director of Data Analytics, Honeywell
- Jessica Methot, Rutgers HR Faculty
- Sahana Mukherjee, Senior Vice President, Citi Corp
- Diane Roberts, Director, Willis Tower Watson
- Unilever - TBD
This event is approved for 7 SHRM Recertification credits. HRCI credits are expected.
Registration for the RU SHRM Annual Business Conference is closed
The graduate chapter of Rutgers University's award-winning Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes this business conference annually to provide HR professionals with the opportunity to learn and discuss the latest HR trends, hot topics, and best practices. This networking experience also attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, as well as Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts. To learn more about RU SHRM, visit rushrm.org.