Prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certifications with the Rutgers Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Program.
The PMP® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
The CAPM® is a valuable certification for project practitioners which is designed for those with entry level experience. CAPM® demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management.
Taught by a PMP® credentialed instructor, materials used in this program are aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), a universally recognized standard for project management. This 3-day workshop will enhance your project management skills throughout any project’s life cycle from project initiation to closing, as well as provide an increased awareness of professional responsibility.
Who Should Attend
- Team members and subject matter experts looking to develop their professional skills
- Experienced project managers looking to enhance their project management skills
- Current and future project managers interested in solidifying their project management knowledge by preparing for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam
- Gain in-demand skills and a comprehensive review of project management key concepts, processes, tools, and techniques, including applications
- Learn effective test taking techniques and the process to apply and prepare for the PMP® and CAPM® exams
- Understand the growing importance of agile, adaptive and iterative practices with emerging trends and tailoring considerations
- Access to the program slides, text book, sample tests, electronic flashcards, and glossary of terms which complement the in-class instruction and learning-based activities
- Acquire the knowledge and confidence to take the next step in your career through this hands-on program
- Receive a university issued professional certificate
- Earn 18 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Complete 18 hours of project management education
Rutgers is proud to be a Registered Education Provider (REP), as recognized by PMI®.
3-day program; 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No classes currently scheduled. For more information on how this program can be offered on-site at your location, please contact Ann Redler at 848-445-9416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All program materials will be housed on Rutgers Learning Management System called Sakai. Participants are encouraged to bring an iPad, laptop or other device that will allow you to view the materials in PDF format during each session.
10% Alumni Discount (check box on registration form)
Group and Corporate Discounts Available
PMI, PMBOK, PMP and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
(All modules must be completed for this program. These modules are not offered for individual registration)
Meet the Requirements to Take the PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam
Effective Learning and Study Techniques
Project Management Framework
Enterprise Environment and Organizational Process
Role of a Project Manager
Schedule and Time Management
Cost and Budget Management
Risk and Opportunity Management
Procurement and Project Closing
Professional and Social Responsibilities/Industry Expectations
Short and Long Term Value of Professional Networking