Discover the latest tools to supercharge your leadership skills with The Leader’s Edge program, a new program from Rutgers Executive and Professional Education, that will prepare current and aspiring leaders to meet the challenges of a diverse and rapidly changing business environment.
From driving and executing strategy to building emotional intelligence, each session in this 5-day program concentrates on a critical competency required of today’s leaders.
Who Should Attend
Leader's Edge is designed for seasoned managers and team leaders as well as individual contributors looking to develop their leadership competencies.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Create and lead high-performing teams
- Build more confidence through Executive Presence
- Improve your ability to execute strategy and implement change
- Harness the power of diversity through intentional leadership and implement strategies to mitigate implicit bias
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity for enhanced productivity
- 5 full days with 2 sessions per day spread out over 5 months
- Customized for groups of employees and offered on-site at your location
- All 5 days and 10 sessions must be completed to receive the Leader’s Edge Executive Certificate
March 20, April 24, May 15, June 12, and July 17, 2020
9 am - 4 pm
- 3.0 CEUs
- 30 CPEs
- 30 business recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
For those interested in academic graduate credit, a 3 credit course waiver is available for an MHRM degree. Please contact us for further information.
10% Alumni Discount (check box on registration form)
Group and Corporate Discounts Available
All program materials will be housed on Sakai, Rutgers Learning Management System. Participants are encouraged to bring an iPad, laptop or other device that will allow you to view the materials in PDF format during each session.
Day 1 – March 20
- Module 1 – Tools for Managing the Human Side of Work: Emotional Intelligence; Identifying, preparing for and succeeding in difficult conversations - Kathleen Cashman
- Module 2 – Leading High Performing Teams – Loubna Erraji
Day 2 – April 24
- Module 3 – Capturing the Essence of Executive Presence – Joe Schaffer
- Module 4 – Driving and Executing Strategy – Maryanne Spatola
Day 3 – May 15
- Module 5 – Optimizing Multigenerational Strengths in the Workplace: Mind the Gap – Radhika Bhandari
- Module 6 – Diversity and Inclusion (Unconscious Bias) – Glenda Gracia-Rivera
Day 4 – June 12
- Module 7 – Understanding the Financial Drivers of Business – Ben Sopranzetti
- Module 8 – Data Analytics and AI Technology – Michael Sturman
Day 5 – July 17
- Module 9 – Leading Agile Transformation – Sharon Lydon
- Module 10 – Innovation and Design Thinking – Jerry Kim
Loubna Erraji, PhD, MBA