The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury certificate program examines the competencies necessary “to lead” today. Participants of this 5-day certificate program will have the opportunity to examine leadership from both a personal and an organizational perspective, while gaining essential leadership skills that will be critical to the future of work.
Who Should Attend
The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury is designed for professionals with leader responsibilities or those who will take on these responsibilities in the near future. The sessions in the program are also highly relevant for seasoned managers and team leaders who have extensive on-the-job experience, but little formal leadership education or training. If you are in a leadership role, seeking or anticipating a leadership role, or are an individual contributor looking to develop your leadership competencies, then this program is for you!
The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21st Century will prepare leaders to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing business environment. Each session in the program concentrates on a critical competency required of today’s leaders. After completing the certificate requirements, participants will have a solid understanding of the skills needed to lead individuals, teams, and organizations successfully.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Create and lead high-performing teams
- Motivate and engage your employees for improved performance
- Adapt your leadership style to the situation at hand
- Improve your ability to execute strategy and implement change
- Heighten your awareness of global developments and trends impacting leadership
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity for enhanced productivity
- One week accelerated offering
- Customized for groups of employees and offered on-site at your location
- All 5 days and 10 sessions must be completed to receive the Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury.
Dates Coming Soon
For more information, contact: Ann Redler, Senior Program Director email@example.com or 848-445-9416.
- 3.0 CEU’s
- 30 CPE’s
- 30 business recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
For those interested in academic graduate credit, a 3 credit course waiver is available for an MHRM degree. Please contact us for further information.
10% Alumni Discount (check box on registration form)
Group and Corporate Discounts Available
All program materials will be housed on Sakai, Rutgers Learning Management System. Participants are encouraged to bring an iPad, laptop or other device that will allow you to view the materials in PDF format during each session.