Today’s business environment is undergoing transformative change. Disruptive technology, the gig economy, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and access to unprecedented amounts of data will require a shift in mindset for human resource professionals to help their organizations be competitive in this new world of work. Yet, many HR professionals do not know where and how to start – they need a roadmap and tools to navigate this complex and uncertain environment.
This integrated HR for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Executive Certificate Program provides professionals with a variety of options to address their current business challenges and create a roadmap for practical application! Apply new thinking and tools to your business challenge(s).
In addition, the HR for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Executive Certificate Program allows working professionals the opportunity to earn a 3-credit elective course waiver towards a Master’s in Human Resource Management degree from Rutgers University’s prestigious School of Management and Labor Relations.
Who Should Attend
The HR for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Executive Certificate Program is designed for experienced and accomplished HR practitioners, HR leaders, and individuals preparing for expanded leadership positions in HR. Participants will gain valuable insights and skills leading their HR organizations to new heights with clarity and confidence.
After successful completion of this integrated HR for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Executive Certificate Program, you will be able to:
- Develop integrative HR solutions that strengthen the connection between HR and business strategy by building and leveraging your organization’s core competencies.
- Gain an understanding and leverage disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence, for designing and delivering HR strategies and programs that meet the needs of the business.
- Harness the power of people analytics to enhance HR metrics and become a strategic advisor to organizational leaders.
- Develop strategies using agile and design thinking principles to improve employee engagement and business outcomes.
- Help managers understand how to create more inclusive workplaces by examining issues of diversity and inclusion through the lens of unconscious bias.
- Apply diversity and inclusion concepts and unconscious bias principles to implement impactful strategies.
- Apply new thinking and tools each day to your individual business challenge, culminating in an actionable work product at the end of the program.
Ten half-day workshops (must complete all ten days to earn a certificate)
Thursdays, 9 a.m. – noon
10% Alumni Discount (check box on registration form)
Group and Corporate Discounts Available
30 business recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
30 professional development recertification credits through the Society for Human Resource Management
For those interested in academic graduate credit, a 3-credit elective course waiver is available towards a Rutgers MHRM degree for students not currently enrolled in MHRM (subject to application criteria).