Today’s business environment is undergoing transformative change. Disruptive technology, the gig economy, access to unprecedented amounts of data, the emergence of artificial intelligence across industries, and agile and design thinking, will all require human resource professionals to shift their mindset to help their organizations be competitive in this new world of work.
The HR at the Crossroads Executive Certificate Program provides you with a variety of options to address your current business challenges and create a roadmap for practical application! Apply new thinking and tools to your business challenge in a cumulative playbook throughout this 5-day experiential learning program. You will learn to align business and HR strategy; leverage disruptive technologies such as AI and talent analytics; proactively adapt to workforce changes and the employee experience; and implement change in your organization.
In addition to SHRM and HRCI credits, the HR at the Crossroads Executive Certificate Program allows working professionals the opportunity to earn a 3-credit elective course waiver towards a Master’s in Human Resource Management degree from Rutgers University’s prestigious School of Management and Labor Relations.
Who Should Attend
The HR at the Crossroads Executive Certificate Program is designed for experienced and accomplished HR practitioners, HR leaders, and individuals preparing for expanded leadership positions in HR. Participants will gain valuable insights and skills leading their HR organizations to new heights with clarity and confidence.
After successful completion of this integrated HR at the Crossroads Executive Certificate Program, you will be able to:
- Develop integrative HR solutions that strengthen the connection between HR and business strategy by building and leveraging your organization’s core competencies
- Gain an understanding and leverage disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence, for designing and delivering HR strategies and programs that meet the needs of the business
- Harness the power of people analytics to enhance HR metrics and become a strategic advisor to organizational leaders
- Develop strategies using agile and design thinking principles to improve employee engagement and business outcomes
- Apply organizational network analysis principles and metrics to evaluate and develop coordinated, agile, and effective organizational networks
- Leverage change management frameworks and tools to implement organizational change
- Apply new thinking and tools each day to your individual business challenge, culminating in an actionable work product at the end of the program
Five consecutive days, in-person, Monday morning – Friday afternoon
October 28 - November 1, 2019
10% Alumni Discount (check box on registration form)
Group and Corporate Discounts Available
30 business recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
30 professional development recertification credits through the Society for Human Resource Management
For those interested in academic graduate credit, a 3-credit elective course waiver is available towards a Rutgers MHRM degree for students not currently enrolled in MHRM (subject to application criteria).