Problem-Solving Through People Development
Workers’ skills and industry needs are matched through SMLR’s workforce development research and programs. We strategically partner with leading organizations and industry game changers to train workers.
Through our Executive and Professional Education (EPE), we develop and deliver innovative training and development solutions that strengthen and advance the individual, workforce, and organization as a whole. EPE has also partnered with our Center for Women and Work (CWW) to offer women leaders the opportunity to identify and develop the skills they need to advance and map potential pathways to the top. In addition to training opportunities for individuals and corporations, we provide community organizations, worker centers, and community organizations with innovative membership building.
Discover the many ways in which we strive to enhance the workforce.
- Center for Innovation in Worker Organization (CIWO)
- Center for Global Work and Employment
- Center for Women and Work (CWW)
- Center for the Study of Collaboration in Work and Society
- Education and Employment Research Center (EERC)
- Rutgers Talent Development Center
- Occupational Training and Education Consortium (OTEC)
- Center for Human Resource Strategy (CHRS)
- Executive and Professional Education (EPE)
- Labor Education Action Research Network (LEARN)
- Graduate Certificates