Leading Employees’ Rights at Work
With today’s rapidly changing working environment, it is essential for employees to learn about and protect their rights at work. SMLR gives voice to the labor market through our research, centers, and professional development.
Through our Center for Innovation in Worker Organization (CIWO), we have brought together a diverse coalition of labor and community groups to innovate strategies for cross-organizational campaigns and incubate ideas for emerging movements in worker and community organizing. We also help to pave the way for women in the workplace through training opportunities and cutting-edge research on successful public and workplace policies offered through the Center for Women and Work (CWW).
Discover the ways in which we are creating solidarity while addressing employment issues.
- Myth Versus Fact About the Gender Pay Gap (2016)
- Mothers & Fathers in the Workforce (2016)
- Where are the Women: High Paying Industries & Women (2016)
- Co-Enforcing Labor Standards (2016)
- Stronger Labor Standards Enforcement (2015)
- Executive and Professional Education (EPE)
- Labor Education Action Research Network (LEARN)
- Graduate Certificates