Moving Through The Glass Ceiling
Diversity of individuals adds value to an organization through differing perspectives, matching the global workforce. On the cusp of diversity issues and trends, SMLR explores this impact on the working world through current research and initiatives.
SMLR's research and centers foster a new generation of workers by addressing issues that directly affect the living standards of New Jersey and the nation. Through studies on paid family leave and women's media training to better tell their stories, we continue to lead as innovators.
Discover how we are moving through the glass ceiling.
- National, International News Coverage for SMLR Disability Research
- New Jersey’s Family Leave Insurance Program at Age Three (2013)
- Awareness of New Jersey’s Family Leave Insurance Program Is Low, Even as Public Support Remains High and Need Persists (2012)
- Earned Sick Days in Jersey City: A Study of Employers and Employees at Year One (2015)
- Executive and Professional Education (EPE)
- Labor Education Action Research Network (LEARN)
- Graduate Certificates