Dean of Students
SMLR offers student support and advising services through each of the school's academic programs. Students should direct inquiries about registration, special permissions, course selection/advising, financial assistance, and graduation to the student advisor of their particular academic program. Please see the appropriate contacts below.
- Labor Students and Employment Relations (LSER) Undergraduate programs
(B.A. in Labor Studies and Employment Relations, or B.S. in Labor and Employment Relations):
- Master’s in Labor and Employment Relations (MLER) Program:
Akhila Naik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Undergraduate programs:
Rebecca Tinkham (email@example.com)
- Master’s in Human Resource Management (MHRM) Program:
Joanna Eriksen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For first stages of grade disputes, follow the steps outlined on the SMLR Grade Complaint Form.
The contact person above will respond to student inquiries within three business days (not counting weekends and holidays).
If the contact person fails to respond within three business days, or there is an emergency or a matter that needs to be discussed with the Dean’s office, you should contact the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Ingrid Fulmer at email@example.com.
If another Rutgers office has told you to “contact your Dean,” you should also contact the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.