The Bachelor of Science program in Labor and Employment Relations is designed so that students with at least one year of college can complete their degree through a flexible combination of online, daytime, weekend, evening, and/or off-campus courses. In addition, re-enrollment is made easy for those who must interrupt their studies, and non-matriculated status is available for visiting students who want to try one or two courses in the program.
- Transfer up to 60 credits to Rutgers from a county college
- Transfer up to 90 credits from a combination of 2 and 4 year institutions
- Fulfill all your general education requirements with an AA or AS from a NJ county college (numerous AAS degrees also fulfill many requirements)
- Flexibly combine online and in-person courses
- Attend daytime, evening, and weekend classes in New Brunswick or at off-campus locations
Participants also have the option to earn a master's degree through SMLR's five-year plan.
For more information about transferring to the B.S. program in Labor and Employment Relations, visit our transfer information page.
B.S. Degree Applicants:
WE URGE YOU TO CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP WITH YOUR APPLICATION.