Our healthcare is under attack and costs are rising!
How does it affect bargaining?
What are other states doing?
What can we do in New Jersey?
Hear leading national experts and healthcare advocates on the latest developments. Talk with other New Jersey labor and civic leaders about what we can do to protect access to and the quality of state's healthcare system.
Join us and learn the most recent developments in the changing federal landscape and the most promising responses in several key states.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Distinguished Professor Joel Cantor, Director of the Rutgers Center for State Health Policy
- Heather Howard, Esq., Director, Advancing Coverage in States, and State Health and Value Strategies, Princeton University
- Enrique Martinez-Vidal, Vice President for State Policy & Technical Assistance, AcademyHealth
- Dr. John McDonough, Director of Continuing Education, Harvard School of Public Health
- Jo Surpin, President, Applied Medical Software, Collingswood, NJ
Union leaders and representatives from 1199SEIU, HPAE-AFT, the FMBA and the New Jersey State AFL-CIO will speak and lead the conference’s closing plenary session.
To register for this event, email LEARN@rutgers.edu or call Judy Lugo at 848-932-9504.
This event is organized by Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations' Center for Work and Health and Labor Education and Research Now (LEARN).
Join the LEARN Network: