FREE 30 MINUTE WEBINAR
Wednesday, March 22nd - 12:00 p.m. EST **date changed from March 15th
There is a lot of hype about the "cloud"...and rightfully so. Advocates claim that cloud computing provides a powerful tool for HR professionals to enhance talent management, knowledge management and learning management resources. In fact, an investment in Human Resource cloud technologies can actually save money while increasing the effectiveness of your HR department.
Join our free webinar and learn to:
- Define the cloud
- Examine cloud components
- Identify cloud options of public, private, hybrid, and community
- Analyze best practices for a cloud policy in the workplace
- Provide a business case for inclusion of the cloud as a viable component of an HR strategy
- Examine your role as a leader and change agent for cloud optimization
- Consider cloud trends 2017
Speaker: Dr. Deborah Waddill earned her doctorate from The George Washington University in 2004. In 1999, Dr. Waddill received her M.A. in Educational Technology Leadership from The George Washington University. She speaks regularly at conferences, is a reviewer for two peer-reviewed journals, and publishes in scholarly journals and textbooks on a variety of research topics related to technology, leadership, and learning.
This webinar has been approved for:
1 Business recertification credit through HRCI
.5 Professional development credit through SHRM