Creating Effective Organizations
With a community comprised of leading professors and professionals, SMLR guides human resource professionals seeking to achieve organizational success. Through its research and centers, the school provides a hub of information on strategic human resource management.
Our research on human resource management spans from the areas of employee management and compensation to the ways in which “Best Places to Work” competitions lower employee turnover rates. Each year, our researchers and industry experts address the changing needs of the workforce during an annual business conference, organized by Rutgers University Society of Human Resource Management (RU SHRM), which is affiliated with our school.
Discover how you can connect with leaders in creating cultures of innovation.
- Lighting the Way or Stealing the Shine? An Examination of the Duality in Star Scientists' Effects on Firm Innovative Performance (Rebecca Kehoe & Daniel Tzabbar)
- Third Party Employment Branding: Human Capital Inflows and Outflows Following “Best Places to Work” Certifications (Brian R. Dineen and David G. Allen)
- Center for Human Resource Strategy (CHRS)
- Executive and Professional Education (EPE)
- Labor Education & Research Now (LEARN)
- Graduate Certificates