The activities at the Center for Global Work and Employment are embedded in regular contact with stakeholders among workers, companies, public authorities and other forms of social groupings. An example of this took place on May 2016 when State Secretary Thorben Albrecht from Germany’s Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs met with SMLR faculty and students to inform national policy recommendations on the future of work. Read more.
The center is also in constant exchange with partner institutions, as well as several national and international affiliates and visitors to guarantee the highest level of research.
Academic partner institutions:
Center Affiliates from Rutgers:
- David Bensman, LSER, SMLR
- Rebecca Givan, LSER, SMLR
- Xian Huang, Political Science
- Wilma Liebman, LSER, SMLR
- Sanghee Park, HRM, SMLR
- Saunjuhi Verman, LSER, SMLR
- Henry Hailong Jia, PhD Student, SMLR
- Phela Towsend, PhD Student, SMLR